News & Features
Solo Travelling with Emerald Cruises
On board you’ll have the option to drink and dine with new friends, or enjoy the privacy of your own suite or stateroom, the perfect haven for a solo explorer.
RIVER CRUISING FOR SOLO TRAVELLERS
Why solo travellers will love an Emerald Cruises river cruise
Travelling solo on a river cruise has become one of the easiest ways to enjoy a relaxing voyage entirely in your own way. From the moment you step foot on board, you have the freedom to do as much or as little as you please. Whether you want to tour each stunning destination in depth, or simply unwind in the contemporary surrounds of your award-winning Star-Ship, you’ll revel in the delights of a solo river cruise.
We have some amazing, limited-time, reduced single supplement prices now available. To book or to find out more information call our cruise experts.
* Unwind in the luxurious surrounds of your contemporary Star-Ship.
* Take to the indoor pool for a tranquil swim on most Star-Ships.
* Treat yourself to a relaxing massage or makeover at the Wellness Centre.
* Top up your tan and stretch your legs with a stroll along the Sky Deck’s walking track.
* Enjoy an array of guided group tours, wine tasting sessions, and museum visits.
* Explore castles, markets, vineyards, beaches, and more to your heart’s content.
* Keep fit while you sightsee with our EmeraldACTIVE programme.
* Revel in the most immersive excursions with DiscoverMORE.
Dining & entertainment
* Dine on delectable dishes, inspired by the regions you’re travelling through.
* All meals on board are included, and served with complimentary beverages.
* Delight in the on board cultural shows on select sailings.
* Watch a movie in the evening when our pool transforms into an ambient cinema.
* Raise a toast to new-found friends at the Horizon Bar & Lounge.
* Challenge fellow guests to a game of golf or giant noughts & crosses on the Sun Deck.
* Join in on an enjoyable aqua aerobics or yoga session.
* Dine with friends at the Reflections Restaurant, with tables for up to 10.