News & Features
DISCOVER TAHITI & THE SOCIETY ISLANDS ON A LUXURY CRUISE WITH PONANT
The perfect introduction to the picture-perfect charms of the South Pacific, this wonderful cruise whisks you away to destinations that played muse for authors James A. Michener, Herman Melville, painters Paul Gauguin and Henri Matisse, and many more.
You will be dazzled by the incomparable beauty of Huahine, by the turquoise waters of the Motu Mahana, our private vanilla-scented paradise, by the sumptuous lagoon of Bora Bora, with its distinctly recognisable volcanic silhouette, and by Moorea, with its hillside pineapple plantations and its verdant peaks overlooking the island.
Between pearl farms and white sandy beaches, French Polynesia will reveal its many mysteries to you. Surrounded by superb lagoons of translucent waters edged by exceptional coral reefs, the islands of Polynesia are undoubtedly some of the most beautiful in the world and home to an astonishing and rich wildlife.
* Slow down and let stress float away on secluded Huahine. Explore the local village on foot. Wander through lush rainforests. Float in crystal-clear lagoons.
* Live the life idyllic with a memorable day on Motu Mahana, our own private slice of paradise. On this exclusive islet, treat yourself to sand between your toes, the shade of swaying palm trees, a sumptuous barbecue lunch, and, of course, drinks sipped from coconuts.
* Enjoy an overnight in Bora Bora, which gives you ample time to explore this laid-back destination’s dramatic mountain peaks, romantic lagoon, and impossibly turquoise waters.
* Discover Polynesia’s traditional way of life and customs.
* Landscapes: lagoons, idyllic beaches, deserted coves, tropical forests and mountain peaks.
* Possibility of diving (PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent) with an experienced instructor on board.