News & Features
CHARTER 'SURI' IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC
The South Pacific includes the island groups of Polynesia and Melanesia, which are spread out across thousands of miles and are best explored on a longer yacht charter experience. Due to the lack of marina infrastructure and the sheer size of the South Pacific, renting an expedition or explorer yacht in the South Pacific is a fantastic way to discover the wonders of this unique region from the comforts of a luxury superyacht, surpassing any land-based experiences that bring with them logistical complications. Instead, have the captain hoist the anchor and set sail for a once-in-a-lifetime tour of these remote and eye-opening natural wonders of the South Pacific.
The 208′ (63.39m) SuRi is an adventure yacht of substantial luxury, featuring many more amenities and space than the average explorer yacht of her length and type. SuRi is a superyacht for charter with expansive deck spaces and a voluminous interior styled to nautical perfection. With generous accommodation for up to 12 guests in 7 staterooms, she is contemporarily styled to please.
* A plethora of toys both large and small: from fishing equipment to aerial toys including a helicopter with a commercially certified helipad
* One of the most unique and awe-inspiring interior layouts with immense open areas as well as intimate conversation nooks
* Truly an expedition yacht focused mainly on exotic “off the beaten track” destinations
* A full-time crew of 22 energetic and knowledgeable professionals trained to make each trip more memorable than the last
* A spectacular observation lounge with glass bottom floor
'SuRi' charters from US$350,000 per week.
LOA: 63.39 m / 208 ft
Beam: 11.58 m / 38 ft
Draft: 3.20 m / 10 ft
Accommodation: 12 guests in 7 staterooms
Guest cruising: 12
Crew: 17 crew
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Maximum speed: 11 knots