News & Features
AN ADVENTURE IN THE GRENADINES WITH BAREFOOT YACHT CHARTER
The hardest part is deciding what to do next. It honestly doesn’t get any better than a “Barefoot Adventure” yacht charter.
Find adventure and come back to nature with Barefoot Yacht Charters.
* Enjoy some of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean with something for divers of all levels. Wrecks, walls, drift dives and easygoing dives on protected reefs.
* Kite surf some of the most spectacular waters with winds in the 15 to 25 knot range almost all year long.
* Stand up paddle through pristine reef systems.
* Kayak to deserted islands.
* Snorkel and free-dive with turtles, rays and black tip Caribbean reef sharks.
* Hike to a 3,500 foot high active volcano and swim in ancient waterfalls.
* Visit old 18 century forts where the French and British once fought.
* Catch your own dinner, fishing from your yacht, while sailing between islands or enjoy a day out with the local fishermen.
EVERYDAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
* Eat fresh lobster and fish along with fresh, organically grown, local produce.
* Run on a deserted beach.
* Swim or snorkel with turtles and a huge variety of tropical fish.
* Dive, kite-surf, windsurf, surf, stand-up paddle, kayak, free-dive, deep sea fishing, rock climbing, hiking, scenic jogging and world class sailing are just some of the activities waiting for you on an adventure sailing vacation in the Grenadines.
* Enjoy exciting sailing, in fun conditions, in one of the best sailing grounds in the world.